[Download] Set Ablaze your Weakness: How to Put an End to that Weakness that is About to Ruin You by Samantha Smith ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free

Set Ablaze your Weakness: How to Put an End to that Weakness that is About to Ruin You

📘 Read Now     📥 Download


When I was Eighteen years, I never knew what masturbation was until I found myself in it. The only thing I could vividly remember was that I found myself masturbating unconsciously. I only got to know it was called masturbation when I checked online to have the knowledge of what I was doing… Hear my story….Waking up in the middle of the night and feeling this strong urge to have sex made me usher myself into one of the weaknesses that almost ruined my life. I always feel that way since I never tried anything to suppress the urge( to have sex) in the past. It was more like being filled with something that I needed to let go of quickly.Hey, Listen! You cannot deal with any form of weakness by pretending to be strong. Being strong in God is the only way you can deal with weaknesses. I slept back and woke up the following morning with the same thought. I rushed into the bathroom to freshen up, but gradually, I started stroking my genitals, and there was this sweet sensation I was feeling. I had never tried it before up until that day. After some time, when I noticed it took me to cloud nine, I took my bathing soap, rubbed it, and here I was stroking it speedily… Honestly, before I knew it, I felt liquid spewing out of my privates. After a few minutes, I was relieved. It was more like heaven on earth. This was the start of one of the worst scenarios of my life. After trying the first time, I saw myself indulging in it at the slight thought of sex. The movies I watched sometimes were not helpful, and before I knew it, I was masturbating three to four times daily, and it was draining my strength and energy. Let me enlighten you… We all find it extremely difficult to deal with our weaknesses at a point in our lives. It is a battle we have to fight! Do you think you can fight this battle on your own? Weeping for several nights and regretting your actions is normal, I found myself doing that…Blaming yourself, drinking Alcohol, or hitting your head on the wall wouldn’t help likewise. You can be relieved after some time, but be assured it will smile at you in the morning.Going to see several counselors is PERFECT. But I would be sincere with you; It takes more than that to deal with any form of weakness. I would practically be discussing many types of weaknesses, how to deal with it as a Christian, and how to live happily again. Listen, you might not know it is a weakness, but it is… anything bringing out the dark and ugly side of you is a weakness; you cannot flush out darkness with darkness; it takes an unquenchable light to lighten a man’s heart. If you see yourself getting angry and destroying things, it is a weakness; if you see yourself indulging in masturbation just like me, it is a weakness, if you see yourself unable to tame your jealousy, it is a weakness! If you see yourself ( “a minister of God”) sleeping with young girls in your ministry, it is a weakness. I understand weaknesses are always a hard nut to crack, but sincerely, If you embrace my God given wisdom, you will be free from it forever in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen…Are you facing any form of weakness that you find extremely hard to set ablaze? Then this book is for you! I would teaching you ways( practical ) to “Set Ablaze that Weakness.”

eBook details

  • Title: Set Ablaze your Weakness: How to Put an End to that Weakness that is About to Ruin You
  • Author : Samantha Smith
  • Release Date : *
  • Genre: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Religion & Spirituality
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : * KB

PDF Books Download "Set Ablaze your Weakness: How to Put an End to that Weakness that is About to Ruin You" Online ePub Kindle


Post a Comment for "[Download] Set Ablaze your Weakness: How to Put an End to that Weakness that is About to Ruin You by Samantha Smith ~ Book PDF Kindle ePub Free"